Bertram Books is a globally active multi-channel bookseller with a strong, competitive market position in the United Kingdom and Europe. The company was acquired by AURELIUS under its former name Connect Books in early 2018 and renamed to Bertram Books.
Bertram Books comprises six independent brands:
- Bertram Books is a leading B2B wholesaler of books in the United Kingdom.
- Bertram offers tailored services, from complete warehouse management to the management of online sales.
- Wordery is the fastest-growing B2C online book shop in the UK, offering access to more than 13 million book titles.
- Dawson Books is a leading supplier of textbooks and e-books, as well as service and information systems for universities and other educational institutions in the UK and internationally.
- Erasmus and Houtschild are internationally active specialty suppliers and curators of premium-quality books and journals for academic and corporate libraries, with many years of experience in the procurement of hard-to-find titles.
- Bertram Library Services is one of the most important suppliers to lending libraries, especially in the United Kingdom and Ireland.