Press Releases // Corporate News
Our press releases.
- Transfer of ownership completed for all four properties in December 2015
- Strong contribution in high double-digit millions to 2015 profits
- Number of Group companies rises to 25
- Annualized consolidated revenues exceed EUR 3 billion
24.12.2015 // AURELIUS supports refugees in need with EUR 1.25 million
- Practical help for people in special situations
- EUR 1.25 million donated from executive board and holding employees
- Operation of a school for refugee children in Lebanon and sea rescue service in the Mediterranean sea
11.12.2015 // AURELIUS sells two hotel properties in Munich
- Buyer to act as long-term landlord for both GHOTEL locations
- Disposal of the entire hotel property portfolio now successfully completed
- Strong contribution to profits in the high double-digit millions
- Partial exit as part of the strategic realignment of AKAD
01.12.2015 // AURELIUS acquires Allied Healthcare from Saga plc
- Leading manufacturer of building materials for the concrete industry
- Further platform investment in the Industrial Production segment
- Leading European distributor in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods segment for local retail business with sales of approximately EUR 400 million
- Carve-out of Swiss Valora Holding AG, which will focus more intensely on its core retail business
- Largest deal and attractive addition to AURELIUS' Retail & Consumer Goods segment
16.11.2015 // AURELIUS acquires Colt’s managed cloud business
- Colt Managed Cloud to be integrated into Getronics Group following completion of deal
- Consolidated revenues for the first nine months rise to EUR 1.44 billion, annualized consolidated revenues rise to nearly EUR 2.2 billion.
- Operating EBITDA rises to EUR 95.4 million (+23%).
- Net asset value reaches EUR 1,228.8 million.
- Intensive transaction activity continues.
- Forecast for anticipated record year 2015: Total EBITDA more than EUR 220 million, operating EBITDA to exceed EUR 120 million.
05.11.2015 // AURELIUS sells hotel property in Hanover
- Second successful sale transaction within a few weeks
- The buyer will continue to lease the property to GHOTEL on a long-term basis
- Substantial profit contribution for AURELIUS
04.11.2015 // AURELIUS subsidiary Getronics initiates relaunch of the Global Workspace Alliance (GWA)
- CompuCom Systems Inc. brought on board as GWA Co-Lead
- Intensification of global orientation through strategic partnerships with leading ICT providers worldwide
- New service offering expected to fuel growth spurt
01.10.2015 // AURELIUS concludes conversion into SE & Co. KGaA
- Filing in Commercial Register completed
23.09.2015 // AURELIUS subsidiary Publicitas sells cinema activity
- Strategic buyer Weischer Beteiligungs GmbH aims to expand niche business
- Turnaround yields return to profit in 2016
- Reinforced core activities in print and online marketing
28.08.2015 // AURELIUS acquires the ARBAprocessing Group
- Leading European manufacturer of vehicle modules and containers mainly for the dairy industry and dairy engineering
- Succession solution found for Barlian Management Consulting GmbH and the Barlian family
- Two successful production units: Vehicle modules for milk collection systems and container production primarily for the dairy industry as well as logistics and process engineering