We are a multi-asset manager with activities across Europe. As an active investor with over 100 functional experts from different fields, we seek out special opportunities, develop successful strategies, and execute them to realize their full potential.
- Detailed statement from AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA in response to Ontake’s allegations (PDF)03.02.2020
- AURELIUS Equity Opportunities sells property in Göttingen to Art-Invest Real Estate14.02.2020
- AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA files criminal complaint against the responsible managers of Ontake Research10.02.2020
- BaFin finds Ontake Research in breach of section 86 (1) German Securities Trading Act (WpHG).04.02.2020
- AURELIUS acquires Renewable Power Systems and Protection Relays Business from US-based Woodward, Inc.03.02.2020
- Statement from AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA in response to Ontake’s allegations03.02.2020
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.