We are a multi-asset manager with activities across Europe. As an active investor with over 100 functional experts from different fields, we seek out special opportunities, develop successful strategies, and execute them to realize their full potential.
- AURELIUS agrees to acquire GKN Wheels & Structures19.10.2020
- AURELIUS portfolio company NDS Group AS wins major supplier contracts14.10.2020
- AURELIUS Equity Opportunities announces measures to further improve corporate governance and transparency09.10.2020
- AURELIUS subsidiary Scholl Footwear sells its Australian distribution business to Global Footcare Group21.09.2020
- AURELIUS Equity Opportunities: On the death of Steffen Schiefer07.09.2020
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.