We are a multi-asset manager with activities across Europe. As an active investor with over 100 functional experts from different fields, we seek out special opportunities, develop successful strategies, and execute them to realize their full potential.
- 15.04.2021 // AURELIUS Growth InvestmentsAURELIUS Growth Investments hires Markus Dränert as Portfolio Director Software & Technology
- 06.04.2021 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesBPG Building Partners Group continues its expansion strategy with the acquisition of GSB Gerüstbau
- » Alle News
- 01.04.2021 // AURELIUS GroupAURELIUS acquires SSE Contracting
- 01.04.2021 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesAURELIUS acquires AutoRestore Limited from Belron International
- 31.03.2021 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesAURELIUS Equity Opportunities publishes its Annual Report 2020: Very good annual results and positive outlook confirmed
- 29.03.2021 // AURELIUS GroupAURELIUS acquires Bring Frigo from Posten Norge
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.